- Where does the company’s stock trade, and what is its ticker symbol?
- Our common shares are traded on the Nasdaq stock market. The ticker symbol is DRRX.
- Does DURECT have a Direct Stock Purchase Plan or Dividend Reinvestment Program (DRIP)?
- We do not have a direct stock purchase plan or DRIP. If you’d like to buy shares in the company, you can do so by contacting a brokerage firm.
- How do I contact DURECT's transfer agent?
- Our transfer agent is EquiServe.
Computershare Trust Company N.A.
250 Royall Street, Mailstop 3B
Canton, MA 02021
- What is the company’s fiscal year?
- Our fiscal year runs from January 1 through December 31.
- When was the company incorporated and in what state?
- We incorporated in Delaware in 1998.
- I am a potential investor. How do I get a DURECT investor kit?
- To receive a kit in the mail, go to Information Request in this section of our site. A package will be mailed to you.
- How do I contact Investor Relations?
- You can contact DURECT Investor Relations at the following address:
10260 Bubb Road
Cupertino, CA 95014-4166